My entertaining, but dangerous adventure
If you rather listen to this blog, click on the button below.How I was nearly scammed and why I survived it mp3
I received a phone call from a gentleman named Johannes. He offered me an opportunity for training students from Zambia. Kenneth, a business man from Zambia will bring the students to South Africa. He asked if we could meet.read more
- Are you fed up with holding yourself back, because of your fear of rejection?
- Would you like to learn how to overcome this fear now?
- Would you like to experience a free coaching session with me?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Have you reached the end of a dead-end street?
- Are you wondering “Now what?”
Life is getting a little more normal, but it probably will never be the same again. This period has given us the opportunity to rethink what we want to do with our life. Some of us have lost their job, or business grinded to a halt, while others started to think about what they like and dislike in their life. Many of us are feeling a stuck or lost That is normal, Corona or not, many of us will have periods in our life where we feel stuck. We do not know what our next step should beread more
Have you read any posts or articles on how this pandemic is part of a big conspiracy theory, and how an elite few want to control the masses? Is this true? I don’t know. I do know that it could be true. Therefore, it is so important that we focus on outsmarting any conspiracy theory that could be true. How can we do this?
- Realise we create everything in our reality
- We can change our future
- Focus on creating the future we want.
- Has your child been able to study at home?
- Is it up to date or behind?
- If you are a student, how confident do you feel about passing this academic year?
- As a parent or grandparent, how are you coping?
There is a lot of catching up to do when the kids eventually go back. How can this be done?read more