- Are you fed up with holding yourself back, because of your fear of rejection?
- Would you like to learn how to overcome this fear now?
- Would you like to experience a free coaching session with me?
- Do you feel stuck?
- Have you reached the end of a dead-end street?
- Are you wondering “Now what?”
Life is getting a little more normal, but it probably will never be the same again. This period has given us the opportunity to rethink what we want to do with our life. Some of us have lost their job, or business grinded to a halt, while others started to think about what they like and dislike in their life. Many of us are feeling a stuck or lost That is normal, Corona or not, many of us will have periods in our life where we feel stuck. We do not know what our next step should be
Have you read any posts or articles on how this pandemic is part of a big conspiracy theory, and how an elite few want to control the masses? Is this true? I don’t know. I do know that it could be true. Therefore, it is so important that we focus on outsmarting any conspiracy theory that could be true. How can we do this?
- Realise we create everything in our reality
- We can change our future
- Focus on creating the future we want.
- Has your child been able to study at home?
- Is it up to date or behind?
- If you are a student, how confident do you feel about passing this academic year?
- As a parent or grandparent, how are you coping?
There is a lot of catching up to do when the kids eventually go back. How can this be done?
Why is it hard to get what you want?
We use our mind to go after our goals and desires, to get what we want. The “problem” is that we have three minds and we don’t know how to use them optimally. The minds we have are:
- The conscious
- The subconscious
- The super-conscious
The Conscious mind
We activate this mind when we give our full attention to something. We use the conscious mind to pursue our dreams, goals and desires. Most people only use this mind 5% of the time, or less. Then who is in charge the rest of the time?
- How are you doing so far?
- What is it like for you to be in lock down?
- What are you doing to stay safe and sane?
When life is abnormal, we need to put in a little extra effort to safe and sane. Did you know that your safety and sanity are closely linked?