What are the challenges we face in many countries, including South Africa:
- Substance abuse
- Women and Child abuse
Points 1, 2 and 3 are often caused by unresolved traumas, which can cause low self-esteem.
Among our students, we have seen that when traumas are released and self-esteem is improved, abuse stops, people find work and/or create work.
The Importance of Mental Health
We create with our thoughts and feelings.
People in impoverished communities don’t have easy access to mental health professionals.
This is why we want to train (unemployed) people to become Community Life Coaches so they can help people in their communities with basic issues. Every perpetrator of crime, abuse and substance abuse have been a victim of trauma somewhere in their history! If we want to prevent this from happening, we need to assist victims to release their traumas.
We envision these Community Life Coaches positioned at schools, places of worship and other community points. This will make it much easier for people to get assistance in creating a healthy mindset, where people learn to replace revenge with forgiveness, replace anger with peace. This is where people can release their trauma and so we prevent that some of them become perpetrators.
Community Life Coaches
In our courses, the Community Life Coaches learn to shift people on a subconscious level, so that change feels natural and is easier to implement. In this learning track, the Community Life Coaches learn:
- How our mindset influences our wealth in all areas of our life
- To build self-esteem for self and others
- To identify and release trauma’s
- To identify and reprogram subconscious beliefs
- To use movement to switch the subconscious on for your goals
- To release stuck emotions from the body, so that the body can heal itself
- Wealth Mindset Course – 1 day
- From Victim to Master – 3 days
- From Vision to Reality – 2 days
- Brain & Brawn – 2 days
- Listen to your Body – 2 days
Video of people who attended the Wealth Mindset course. We spread it over three days. It changed their lives. The Community Life Coaches will be able to teach these principles in their communities and change people’s lives.