From Victim to Master
- Do you or your clients had enough of lacking confidence or feeling powerless?
- Would you or they like to break free from your past?
- Do you want to let go of your anxiety, fears and other fear-based emotions?
- Is there abuse in your relationships that you want to replace with respect?
- What if you could resolve the root causes of ADD/ADHD and more?
- Do you want to do the course at a time that suits you?
Why join us?
This life-changing course is excellent for people who want to develop themselves and/or who like to assist others in their development, because you learn very effective techniques to work with yourself and others.
If you work with others, this course gives you excellent tools to do online consultations.
Life’s challenges seem big, but the solutions are simple when you address the root causes of our struggles. In the Frp, Victim to Master course you will learn simple, yet very powerful techniques.
What makes our techniques unique:
- The methods are easy to use.
- We address the root cause of our beliefs, emotions and habits, by addressing the unresolved trauma’s
- Within one session, we can deal with the trauma of mother and child. Most people overlook the fact that parents are also traumatised by the traumas their child experiences.
- Our techniques make it possible to easily and effortlessly shift beliefs, including inherited beliefs.
- We can resolve relationship issues, even without the other party participating.
Social Workers and Auxiliary workers
We taught this course to this group of social workers and their assistants (auxiliary workers). They have to deal a lot with the victims and perpetrators of violence and abuse. What makes their job difficult, is that many of them have experienced these things themselves. Their client’s issues are too often too close to home. Before each course, we make a list what people want to learn. Below you can see their list of what they wanted to learn and the video with what they had to say about the course
Subjects Social Workers Wanted to Learn
- How to apply the knowledge in their work
- How to positively inspire people in our community
- To understand ourselves better
- How to deal with difficult people
- How to work with:
- Abuse including – Substance abuse & Sexual abuse
- How to release my victim mentality
- How to grow personally
- How to deal with the abnormalities of life
- How to deal with child offenders
- How to deal with foster care
From Victim to Master Bonuses
Course Bonus 1
With the course you will receive specialised Apphirmations that you can listen to, to reinforce what you learnt on the course.
The value of these Apphirmations is R295.00
Course Bonus 2
The second bonus is the book Happy Ever After, make your relationships flourish by Hanna Kok. It is a great reference book for the course and it is filled with many stories of how Hanna and her clients applied the information.
The value of this bonus is R190.00