General – Terms and Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Make a Life CC t/a The Life You Want (From now on TLYW) is a business in the self-development industry that offers courses and digital services.
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days and delivery confirmed by way of an email. (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc.)
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by TLYW is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, The Life You Want will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5 % administration fee.
TLYW shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 . TLYW may use the client’s details to contact those who registered for TLYW Apphirmations and add them to the TLYW mailing list.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for TLYW via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by TLYW separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
TLYW takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and TLYW chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
TLYW may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Make a Life CC based in South Africa trading as The Life You Want and with registration number CK 1998/040838/23 and Hanna Kok is the owner.
- The Life You Want contact details
Company Physical Address: 14 Austin Road
Telephone: +27 82 856 6655
Allergy Apphirmations – Refund Terms and Conditions
For us to guarantee results, it is vital that you follow the following procedures within 60 days.
Only if you have followed all the procedures and you have seen No results, will we refund you.
- Fill in our online allergy survey so that we can measure your starting point. Do this BEFORE you start listening.
- Watch our Beyond Allergies Videos
- Listen to all the Apphirmations in the Allergy Apphirmations Set while following the instructions on how to listen to the Allergy Apphirmations.
- You can find these instructions in our userguide
- Listening to all the Apphirmations will take you between 25-60 days
- After you have listened to all the Allergy Apphirmations, fill in the survey again and notice if you have seen any improvements.
- If you have not seen any improvements, we gladly refund you
Bookings – Terms and Conditions
- It is advisable to book a 50% deposit as soon as possible, to secure your place.
- If you pay your deposit more than 28 days before the start of the course, you are eligible for the advertised discount, when paying the full price.
- If you cancel the course more that 28 days before the course, we will return your deposit minus R50.00 admin fee.
- The course fees need to be paid in full three days before the start of the course, unless different arrangements are made.
- If the course fees are not paid, we conclude that you are not attending the course.
- If you cancel between 7-28 days before the course, you can use your full deposit for a different course of your choice.
- If you cancel between 4-6 days before the course, you can you your deposit – R200.00 for a different course of your choice.
- If you cancel within three days before the start of the course, you forfeit your course fees, but you can come on the next course, for half price.