· Parasites, linked to depression and anxiety
· Grinding teeth can be an indication of parasites
· Who do they allow to take advantage of them?
Look like snails or leeches in the liver.
· Resentment issues
· Stubbornness program
· Procrastination to give them a false sense of power, because they feel powerless “I’ll do it later”
· Critical and resentful towards themselves and others
· Worth issues
· I should be sick
The body has B-cells and T-cells.
The T-cells, fight the viruses
The B-Cells, make antibodies, which neutralises the viruses.
· Guilt issues
· I should be sick
Is between a virus and bacteria, so work on worth and guilt issues
E.g. mad cow disease, ask the creator to facilitate the healing.
· Drawn to people who trusted everybody and felt betrayed
· Hearing loss
· Memory loss
· Cardio vascular diseases
· Drawn to people with love issues? (comment by Hanna)
· Told they were loved, but were not.
· Lack of will power, tooth decay allergies
· Fatigue, irritability
· Nervous disorders
· Alzheimer’s, Dementia. Senility, Tumours, Kidney dysfunction
· Chemical Sensitivity
· Electromagnetic pollution
· Environmental pollution
· Magnetic fields
· Toxic substance, including radiation
· Toxic ingestion
· Lack of support, feeling alone and invisible
· Feeling the victim, abandonment.
· Grief, falling away of support structure
· I need to rescue. Have I rescued my parents or have I walked away?
· Trust and control issues, can lead to arthritis
· Teach non dualistic ways of thinking,
· e.g. I can have love, without guilt
· I can love and success
· I know how to live without …, struggle, pain, guilt etc.
· God issues
· Fear or expectation of punishment
· Fear of judgement
· Carrying a heavy burden,
· Can I rest?
· Do I like to test others, or do I feel a need to be tested? E.g. my love is tested
· Left side moving forward
· Right side moving backwards
Osteoclasts – Cells that break down bones
Osteoblasts – Cells that build bones
· So be gentle when working with the Endocrine System
· Connection to God
· Control issues
· Pancreas, à planning -à procrastination
· Male – female issues and energies
· Self-esteem issues
· Links to foods, do my hormones get the foods they need?
· Activities influence the production of hormones, e.g. manly activities stimulate the production of Testosterone.
· Addictions, eating, sex, alcohol and drugs give a dopamine surge, which is addictive.
· Teach body how to live without the addiction.
· Teach the person how to relax
· What it feels like to rest
· I understand how to have fun
· I know how to make decisions easily
Ask the Creator to balance the Endocrine System.
Insulin resistant à not enough insulin receptors on the cell membranes. Can they accept joy and pleasure?
· Teach the body how to live without anger, depression, fear, regret etc.
· I have to save the world
· I must make everybody happy
· I have to want to help other people
· I have to work myself into a frenzy
· I have to take care of them so that they will love me.
· I have the need to serve, because the world is a cold and harsh place
I know what it feels like to be heard
What I say is important
· Abuse issues
o Self-abuse e.g. with food or exercise
o Being abused
o Being the abuser
o Abuse from a past life / inherited memories
· Old abuse
· Ability to accept love
· People pleaser
· Empaths (They feel the pain of others)
· Shame (e.g. regarding potty training or taking too long on the toilet and were told to hurry up.)
Can you accept the sweetness of life?
(Inner) struggle and suffering programs
Need to learn:
Love, appreciation, nurturing, boundaries,
Can you let go?
Can you absorb/accept what is good for you?
Waste programs; can you let go of waste?
Lower right side of abdomen holds sexual abuse
Lower left side of the body hols emotional abuse
Solar plexus holds shame
Spleen area holds fear and guilt
Anger, and hate programs. In order to heal the liver, one has to let go of hate programs.
Anger and bitterness
Shame of who you are.
Teach the person:
· I know how to live without fear / resentment
· I know what it feels like to live without fear / resentment
· I know the Creator’s definition of what it feels like to be safe / protected / secure
· Check for feelings like grief and sorrow
· Do we carry guilt because somebody died?
· Do we carry anger and resentment towards the person who died?
· How much effort does it take to breath?
· Are you self-punishing?
· Remorse = regret + guilt. Clear both
· Stuck in the past or in the here and now? What is stopping you from letting go?
· How safe, self-assured or vulnerable do we feel?
· Feeling the Victim
· How is your self-worth?
· Can you receive and/or give love?
· If you feel anxiety, also check for the adrenals.
· What is the fear?
· Command the Creator to hold the lungs while filling them with love, life and use stem-cells to repair
· Check for Soul fragments.
· I know what It feels like to live without being a victim
· I have the Creator’s definition of what it is to cry
· I know what it feels like to live without regret
· I know what the Creator’s definition of forgiveness feels like.
· I know how to live in joy.
· I know how to breathe deeply and effortlessly
It is ok to cry if I want to
I know what compassion feels like
Sinus problems are also linked to yeast and its waste products
Check for resentment (for somebody close or self)
Silent Crying is grief that is stuck in the lungs
Stuck in the past or in the here and now? What is stopping you from letting go?
Asthma is a sign of stress and anxiety
Send love to the baby in the womb. This can heal asthma.
Passive immunisation is a good thing!
The need for love
Main emotion is anger (Blood boils)
Blood should feel joy
· Misinterpretation within self and of others
· Ability to absorb and accept
· Communication and clarity
· I must hold it together.
· I have to be perfect to receive love
· Poor self-nurturing, think of their life style
· Am I holding on the negative emotions, like anger and resentment?
· How do you see yourself and others? Are they a threat?
· How do we receive feelings and thought forms?
· What is keeping you unsafe?
· Why are you on your guard?
· How can you deal with stress?
· Check for belief program: You must make me happy
· Heart attacks always relate to not receiving love
· Short tempered and snappy
· Programs of the heart
· I understand the Creator’s definition of what it feels like to be nurtured
· I have the Creator’s definition of how to nurture myself
· Broken heart can come up
· B-cells can fight bacteria and viruses
· T-Cells are specific for one virus you have been in contact with in the past. They multiply to fight the virus effectively.
· Bone marrow produces blood cells
· The stem cells are stored here
· Also check the kidneys, as they produce Renin and… renin which controls blood pressure
· Poor blood circulation
· If the person has poor circulation, they have thick blood.
· They could have trust issues.
· Fear of life
· Fear that people might take advantage of them
· Can they nurture themselves?
· Can they give and receive and accept love
· Can they go with the flow of life?
· Veins constrict when there is untruth.
· Are they living their truth?
· Does the world owe them something?
· Can we defend ourselves? Are we feeling helpless or do we feel safe?
· Do we have regrets and how do we deal with confrontation?
· Is your Lymph System over / under active or healthy?
· Feeling under attack
· False emergencies
· Afraid of being hurt
· Fear of being exposed
· Do you have the need to blame?
· People pleaser
· Fear of being loved
· Trust issues
· Anger and aggression
· Being the under dog
· The scape goat
Teach Creator’s perspective, understanding and definition of forgiveness
· I know how to take care of myself
· I know how to take in the breath of life.
· I understand how to deal with confrontation
· I know how to interact with others
· Fighting for your right to be
· Knowing how to say no
· Know how to live without allowing people to take advantage of you
· I know how to have people honour my boundaries
Do you have enough serotonin?
Check for microbes and toxins, because the beliefs are similar.
Give the following downloads
· I know how to feel the joy of life
· I know how to enjoy life
· I know how to learning easily and effortlessly
· I know what it feels like to assert myself
· I know how to live without allowing confrontation to scare me
· I know how to confront someone in the highest and best way
· I know how to be aware of others people’s feelings
· I know how to be respectful
· I know how to be assertive at the same
Liver filters, cleans up and passes what it cannot break down to your kidneys and lymph system. Look under liver issues in the digestive system
Holds old anger and resentment
Kidneys play an important role in blood pressure with Renin and its counterpart
Kidneys plays a role in getting Vitamin D into bloodstream.
Kidneys also hold anger and resentment. Also check for their beliefs around it not being spiritual or ladylike to feel anger and resentment. This then creates guilt (Hanna’s remark)
Abundance flows best when the first and second chakra are open and negative programs are released from them. Programs held in this area can stem from old stored anger or sexual abuse
· Sexual abuse is registered every time something is said to the child that diminishes them and their self-esteem.
· Issues from child birth
· Do they want to be on this earth?
· Issues will be different for different cultures
· Teach them first about what love truly feels like
· Then teach them how to forgive themselves and the parties involved with the abuse.
· Check for program Love-Hate, Love = pain, and other twisted beliefs.
· Receive and accept sexual love
· It is ok to be sexy
· It is ok to have and enjoy sex and be spiritual
· I am married to God (ask God for the correct program to replace)
· I am still married to my previous husband
· I know and understand my partner completely
· It is my duty to have sex
· I have to be a sacrifice
· It is OK to enjoy sex
· Sex is dirty
· Fear of sex in the dark or in any other environment
· It is ok to show sexual emotion
· It is ok to be sensual
· I am embarrassed about sex
· I respect my body
· It is ok to be in my body
· It is ok to be a girl or a boy
· Being present in the relationship
· Bladder issues –guilt
· I have to have sex all the time
· It is my duty to have sex
· I am a sexual sacrifice
· It is ok to show emotions during sex
· Prostate problems often relate to feeling powerless (Hanna)
· Unresolved emotions from past relationships
· Work on the beliefs that are connected to the unresolved emotions
· Are they in abusive relationships at home, work etc.? If yes work on healing those relationships
· Heavy metal poisoning.
· Deal with the programs that make them hold on to heavy metals.
It is linked to many beliefs, metals, viruses and fungus.
Cancer on the right breast is often related to environmental issues.
Cancer on the left breast is often related emotions of the mother, father, husband and brother issues
· Knowing God’s PUD of what it feels like:
· To be intimate
· To be nurtured
· To be listened to completely
· I have the Creator’s PUD is of what intimacy is
· I know what it feels like to live my daily life without being victimised
· I have the Creator’s PUD of what it feels like to receive and accept love from a mate
· It is ok to feel sexual, sensual and sexy and still have good discernment
· I have the Creator’s PUD of what it feels like to enjoy sex with my mate
Defensiveness, dying as redemption / forgiveness
Trust and blame issues
Young boys have an incredible drive to reproduce and start investigating themselves (guilt)
They need to learn that we share DNA knowledge with other people when we have sex with them. Sex is sacred and beautiful.
Monogamy and polygamy is in our genes.
· All babies star as a female in the womb. Boys are flushed with a hormone that will turn them into boys. Don’t command the perfect blue print. Command the body of the client to evolve in the highest and best way.
· If you had an abortion, check if you still carry any guilt / regret.
· Mothers can also carry guilt for problems during the pregnancy. Release this guilt to the Creator’s light and any inhibiting programs should be released and replaced.
· If your mom had a few miscarriages, before you were born, check if you feel guilty for surviving. (Hanna)
· The more parents speak to their child in the womb, the more relaxed the baby is. Talking less = more stress.
· Asthma. If the baby experienced stress while being in the womb it is more likely to develop asthma. Asthma sufferers often benefit from sending love to the baby in the womb.
Muscles have a lot to do with how you feel about yourself
Their consciousness is about bravery and courage
They think they are unbreakable and will go into shock when they get injured
Muscles love to be babied and talked to
Cancer – people pleasers, but this comes with anger and resentment
Money Issues are stored in the muscles. Forgiveness is important for healing
Can you relax?
Can you move forward or backwards?
Breast implants – you will intuitively see some energy blockage in the breast area
Breast tissue – Think of it as a muscle. Breast tissue is similar to muscle, has much of the same attributes as muscle and it will intuitively be seen as muscles.
Broken back and spine – Command that the Creator of All That Is show you how to work on the muscle so you can tell it where it needs to be. Take magnesium so the muscles are more relaxed as they are worked on.
Bruising – A bruise is dead and damaged tissue. Command a healing. Witness the Creator re-create the tissue. Use the stem cells to replace damaged cells
Jaw Muscle –This is the strongest muscle in the body. Like all other muscles it needs to be talked to as this will help it to heal.
Lower back muscles –Supporting too much, financial issues
Sprains - The muscles has been pulled and stressed. Command a healing. Witness the Creator re-create the tissue
Throat muscles – Lots of stress, holding it all inside, not saying enough.
Torn ligament – Command the “Creator of All That Is” to show you how to fix the ligament. Sometimes a new one will need to be created, Send to the ligaments the essence of love. Baby them. The Creator of All That Is can recreate new tendon and ligament structures easily. If the tendons are torn in the feet or toes, recreate them.
Torn Rotator Cuff - Command that the Creator of All that Is show you to watch muscles weave back together and recreate itself. This happens predominantly in me. Can have programs of too much weight on the shoulders, sometimes they are the main family provider and they may have relationship issues. They also may need amino acids.
Torn Muscle – suppression of your true self
· I always have to be right
· It’s ok to be strong
· It is ok for a woman to be strong
· I have the strength of God inside of me.
· I know the Creator’s definition of what flexibility is
· I know how to live without allowing others to manipulate me,
· I know how to love without needing to manipulate others
· I know how to live without people intimidating me
· I know the Creator’s PUD of what it is to be charismatic
· It is ok to be who you want to be
· I have The Creator’s PUD of what it feels like to be physically strong
· I know the Creator’s PUD of what it is to rest and relax
· I have the Creator’s PUD o how to relax
· I am stubborn / I have to learn the hard way / it’s hard for me to learn
· Self-respect / self-worth / self-esteem
· Vulnerability – it is like being a victim
· Confidence without superiority
· Can you see truth
· Boundaries and battle issues
· Holding on tight
· Feel threatened and unsafe
· Regret and remorse
· Weight of the world
· Overwhelm, over extending
· Over working
· Lack of balance
· Lack of ability to relax
· I need to fight against …
· I have to surrender to God
· I am a warrior for God
· Are you authentic and live your truth
· What are you trying to show
· Self-esteem issues
· I am very weak
· I need to show my strength through the muscles
· No pain no gain
· I learn the hard way
· Experience of being bullied, manipulated, intimidated
· Programs around success
· High blood pressure à check muscles and them being too driven
· Can I move forward
· God – Issues and God connection.
The key word to the Nervous System communication
Communication = trust
· I understand when I am receiving true communication from others
· I understand how to live without allowing negative though forms to interfere with my progress
· I understand the difference between the Creator’s PUD of truth and that of another person
· I understand how to see others through the Creator’s perception
· I have the Creator’s PUD of how to interact with others
· I am connected to Creator of All That Is
· The Creator of All That Is, is connected to me
· I have the Creator’s PD of how to recognise the highest truth
· I have the Creator’s PUD of how to discern the highest truth
· I have the creator’s definition from the 7th plan of what it feels like to be important
· I am able to receive communication
· I am able to receive love
Follow these programs up with belief and feeling work
This is the automatic nervous system
Sympathetic nervous system
This kicks in when a person is under threat / in an emergency
· Check what makes them feel threatened.
· Do you see the world as a threat?
Parasympathetic nervous system
This system gets us to relax after the threat is over
· Do they feel safe?
· Do they know how to feel safe?
· Worry – imagination – what are you imagining is going wrong in the world / in your life?
· Do you know what is real?
· Do you know when the Creator is talking to you?
· Feedback – are you getting it
· Are you interpreting feedback in a balanced way
· Are you willing to hear it?
· Are you picking up everything?
· Do you have Creator’s PUD on how to receive or give communication
· Do you trust life?
· Are you pushing people away?
· Are you getting on their or your own nerves?
· Can you recognise the highest truth?
· Do you know the Creator Truly?
· Are you comfortable with God in your body?
· Are you rejecting your God spark?
· Are you reflecting your God Spark?
· Do you know when to take action
· How are you with choice making?
· Can you postpone gratification
· Can you receive pleasure (now)
· Are you avoiding pain?
· Pain = panic?
· What are you blowing up out of proportion?
· What are your perception about the unknown
· Are you considerate?
The skin is about communication.
How do we project ourselves and how do we perceive the world?
· If I give love away, the more I receive
· Can you give AND receive love and affection?
· How good are you in showing and receiving affection?
· Are you in a comfort zone?
· Can you accept your body and skin?
· Reflecting on beauty / what are your issues, including aging.
· Feeling beautiful makes you weak / strong
· When do you feel exposed? How is the world perceiving you?
· What is irritating you?
· Are you understanding body language?
· Can you love without hating your body>
· I respect / understand people’s boundaries.
· Can you touch with discernment? What is appropriate?
· Does your skin reflect your weakness (bruise easily) or strength? (Thick skinned)
· Are you being bullied by yourself or others?
· What is your reason for tattoos and piercings?
· How do you feel? Are you comfortable in your own skin?
· Do you live by “I should have done…”?
· Are you excessively nostalgic? E.g. “If only I could be young again”
· Can you live without regret?
· What is body beauty for you?
· How do you deal with “You are wrong?”
· Why do you want to be different / conform?
· Are you depriving your skin / yourself? If yes why?
· Are you torturing yourself? If yes why?
· Are you critical of others?
· Do you like people?
Acne – Not wanting to face new things / wanting things to stay the same, but don’t know how. Eruption of inner conflict, longing to accept self and find inner beauty.
Birth Mark – Mother issues, already in the womb. Represents anger, born with an inner battle.
Blisters – blocked energy. Fear of our deepest nature.
Burns - Tell the burn to cool, tell the tissue to calm down and return to its original state.
Chapped Lips –
Eczema – Feeling unworthy and inadequate. Keep world at a distance, isolating self, locking themselves inside, extremely sensitive to circumstances and emotions
Itchy Skin – Too little self-confidence, we have the solution but neglect to act? Exhausted patience? Blame issues? Are you condemning yourself? Can you trust yourself more and let go of others so that you can free yourself?
Leprosy – not allowing yourself to feel?
Liver spots – anger
Melanoma – Cancer
Rashes – signals from the unconscious forcing themselves to the surface. Dare to be yourself. Is the person keeping creative energies and talents licked in / hidden? Do they have self-worth issues / smothered, controlled by others and bottled up feelings? Are they a doormat?
Rosalea – Open capillaries. Long for acknowledgement. Feeling anxious or pushed into a corner, feeling powerless; being pushed on the corner.
Psoriasis – genetic. Ancestor had syphilis. Ready to flee, lack of direction, deep shame, feelings of mistrust
Scars – where do you struggle to let go of? Which wounds are not allowed to heal?
Verrucous veins – need to break free. Feeling obligated
Vitiligo – Thinking of yourself as ugly, not wanting to look at self, Self-critical, I don’t belong
When working on improving eyesight, make sure you remove glasses or contact lenses
The eyes are the windows of the soul and we carry the energies of the Soul in our eyes
· I hate so much I could kill. Heal the soul, the land and a soul family.
· Ego: Is the Ego Balanced? Is the Ego your Amigo? Does the ego have a lot of fear?
· Jealousy: Are you jealous? Is there something you would like have what others have? Are afraid of losing e.g. youthfulness?
· Truth: Can you see the Creator’s truth. Can you see your truth without interfering with the free will of others?
· Can you see what is really going on in … (name of the client) and be Ok with it.
· Blocks: Is there a veil over the 3rd Eye? What is blocking you from seeing and achieving your dream?
When we work on changing the gene that holds the eye information, the person’s feeling and memories will come forth to be released.
If a person wants to restore their perfect eyesight, then “command The Creator of All That Is, to create the perfect vision as the person had at a specific age” this is the age where the client felt they had perfect vision.
20/20 vision means that you can read the letters at 20 feet, what others can see at 20 feet.
20/10 vision means that you can read the letters at 20 feet, what others can see at 10 feet
20/5 vision means that you can read the letters at 20 feet, what others can see at 5 feet. Eagle Eyes
Sight = intuitive vision
Vision = physical vision
When people have poor eyesight check for the following
What are you afraid to lose?
I know, have and feel:
· I know what it feels like to live my day to day life without self-sabotage
· Live life without discouragement
· Live life without disappointment
· Live life without hopelessness
· Live life without competing (with fellow Theta Healers and other people)
Creator’s PUD (perspective, understanding and definition)
· Of my soul’s true potential
· What it feels like to witness the highest truth
· How I see myself through the Creator’s eyes
· How to see others through the Creator’s eyes
· Of what it feels like to have my dreams come true
· Of how to reach my highest potential
· How to have my boundaries respected by others (and myself)
· What discernment is
· What true communication is
· What it feels like to have ethics
· What it feels like to have integrity
· What it feels like to be honest with myself and others.
· Live without having to trade one of my senses for power
· To have the ability to see al truth in the highest and best way
· What it feels like to have clarity
· What it feels like to witness truth and what truth feels like.
Diseases of the eyes.
Antimatropia – one eye is far sighted and the other is near sighted
Astigmatism – Sad broken, lonely, anxious, self-doubt, dual beliefs around desire to love and reject love.
Eye Cancer – regrets, holding on to secrets that come with shame. Can’t see the truth
Farsighted – always looking out for everybody else. People pleasers. Don’t want to see close. Don’t know how to look out for themselves, want to see things coming from far so that they can handle it.
Glaucoma – damage to the optic nerve (Diabetes) due to inter-ocular pressure. Causes blindness. Fear of being overwhelmed, cannot let go of past, stubbornness programs, block self from expressing itself. Linked to near-sighted.
Macular (retinal) degeneration – deterioration of the retina. Starts with distortion of central vision à central vision blindness. Issues, feeling old, things slop through my fingers, worry, fear, anxiety, longing to be freed (by somebody else), wanting to be dead. Not in their body.
Near-sighted, Myopia – Selfish too focussed on themselves. Can’t see far, need to step out of themselves, Extend their reach. Fear of the future, moving forward & being visible.
Pink Eye, Conjunctivitis - Viral and bacterial. Feel distant towards life and others. Not being grounded, anxious, despondent, feeling cold and reserved.
Presbyopia – Eyes cannot focus quickly to accommodate change in the distant.
Retinal detachment – attach again like wall paper or recreate with the stem cells. Issues of macular degeneration.
Sty – Uncertainty, self-confidence issues, feeling insecure or small, fear of failing, withdrawing programs, fear of pain.
Vertigo, motion sickness. Peripheral vision is over active à visual disturbances.
Creator , it is commanded my brain to be completely balanced., my decisions sound and that I am ready for miracles to happen in my life, see and witness miracles in the highest and best way. Thank you, It is done, It is done, It is done.
The Cerebrum has the nerve centre that controls sensory, motor activities and intelligence
(The issues for each lobe have be added by Hanna Kok)
The frontal lobe influences personality, judgement, abstract reasoning, language expression, social behaviour and movement.
The frontal lobes are activated every time we connect with the Creator in Theta
Frontal lobe beliefs from the manual
· Fear of action
· Acceptance of God’s healing
· I know how to take action I know how to allow love
· I know how to live without over-analysing
· I know how to receive a healing without resistance
· I know what it feels like to live without pain
· I know what it feels like to accept help from others, without feeling weak.
· It is safe for me to see intuitively
· It is safe to know with intuition
· I block my intuition / I trust my intuition.
Frontal lobe issues
· Can you shift from one task to another and then come back to the first task
· Are you over-fixated?
· Do you have self-control?
· Are you over controlling of self?
· Are you afraid of what others will say about you?
Controls hearing, language comprehension, storage and recall of memories
Temporal lobe issues
· I have access to my memory
· Is it safe to remember?
· Are you willing to hear what is said to you by others?
· Are you willing to hear all of Creator’s guidance?
· Do you trust the Creator’s guidance you hear?
· Can you differentiate between Creator’s voice and other voices in your head?
· Can you hear what is really been said between the lines.
· Can you hear the person’s pain?
· Do you feel safe when you hear pain?
· Do you feel responsible for their pain?
The parietal lobe interprets and integrates sensations including pain temperature and touch. It also interprets size shape distance and texture. The parietal lobe of the non-dominate hemisphere is especially important for awareness of body shape.
The parietal lobe issues
· I want to feel / I rather be numb
· I cut off life / I allow life to touch me
· I like to live in a bubble
· It is safe to use all my senses
· I interpret life as a threat
· I perceive love everywhere
The Occipital Lobe functions mainly to interpret visual stimuli
The occipital lobe issues
· I see with love
· I see God everywhere and in everything
· I see the good that comes out of every challenge
· I can see beyond obstacles
· I like what I see
· I like my past, present and future
The cerebellum functions to maintain muscle tone, muscle movement and body balance
· I know how to create balance in my life
· I move in life with grace and ease
· I am in the flow of life
The brainstem consists of the midbrain, the pons and the medulla oblongata. It is the message system between parts of the nervous system and has three functions.
· Produces autonomic behaviours in the body
· Pathways for the nerve fibres to neural centres
· The origin of most cranial nerves
We also store our hard core learnt movement patterns here. So deep engrained habits are stored here (Hanna)
The brainstem issues
· Am I living on auto pilot? / Do I live in a waking-sleep state? (A good indication if this is true for you is when you feel time is speeding up.)
· Do I believe “You can teach an old dog new tricks?”
· It is safe to be fully awake / conscious in the most appropriate way, for my highest good.
Midbrain is the brain reflex centre for cranial nerves. It mediates eye movement
The Pons connects the cerebrum to the cerebellum and links the midbrain to the medulla oblongata. It mediates chewing, taste and saliva secretions, hearing and equilibrium
Limbic System – basic drives, hunger, aggression emotions, sexual arousal.
When we don’t feel safe, it will trigger the fight flight reflex, switching non-essential brain functioning off and sends the blood to the large muscle groups. When we are in fight flight, it is very difficult to learn. (Hanna Kok)
Hypothalamus – This is oldest part in the brain. It regulates, emotions, temperature, adjusts hormones, and keeps the moisture regulated in the body. It is the link between the nervous system and the endocrine system, because it directly stimulates the pituitary gland. It is there to create homeostasis (Internal Balance).
The question to ask is “What is irritating you that is throwing you of balance? Relationships, sensitivities to e.g. food or criticism, phobia, overgrowth of bacteria or fungus on the body, resonance which is a memory of something or a Miasm which is a genetic disposition for something?” (Hanna from Brain Gym®)
Amygdala – this is where we process emotions and where we scan for danger. Here we store all the files of possible dangers. So when we clear beliefs, we can ask the Creator to also clear the relevant irrational files from the Amygdala. (Hanna Kok)
Life is a threat / I have the Creator’s discernment for danger
It is important that we have balance between our serotonin and noradrenaline.
· My body knows how to produce enough Serotonin
Make sure there are no heavy metals in the body, because they mess the brain up.
People have a small hippo campus with too little serotonin receptors on them. They feel major sadness, hopelessness and overwhelmed
They feel useless
It is important that we work fast with depressed people so that they can start feeling hopeful again as soon as possible.
Check if they have attachments
Do they get enough sunlight?
They don’t know what it is like to feel, because they rather be numb
They have inward turned anger
Depression digging, you will find probably, anger, resentment, being controlled, feeling powerless, feeling worthless.
Schizophrenia – split off from society. It could be genetic, but some trauma could have happened in the second trimester of the pregnancy. This could open them up for possession. They also have too much dopamine.
Do the Baby in the Womb.
Release them of all vows and oaths and obligations that no longer serve them.
Release attached Waywards and Fallen
Also check for “I know how to live without frightening people.”
“I know how to live without shocking people” (Hanna Kok)